LoverLand is a custom, handpainted design by NYC artist, Mrudula Divekar. Vintage elements and whimsical details from cacti to a hidden antelope are intertwined creating a wanderlust place paired with a calming lavender palette.
Designed for functionality, the dressing gown features a plunge neckline with snap button closure and two hidden pockets with invisible zippers.
- Designed and made in New York, imported materials
- Made from recycled water bottles, 100% recycled polyester
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Antibacterial, moisture-wicking
- One size comfortably fits most
- Front is 56’’ L, Back is 54’’ L
- 15’’ plunge neckline with snap button closure
- 2 hidden pockets with zippers at the hips
- 19’’ side slits at the hem
- Sabi is 5'2, Aundrea is 5'9
Inside color of the dressing gown is a soft lavender
Machine was cold on delicate, hang to dry, and iron at a low temperature if necessary.