I’ve been obsessed with Pattern Village ever since I got their Tropical Bliss Dressing Gown (made from 100% recycled polyester), which is so fresh and fun to wear around the house as a robe OR as a beach coverup.
So it was only right to try their recycled swimwear as a natural next step. I went with their Safari Lust suit, which is a fun giraffe pattern with a plunging neckline and a cheeky bum. (All of a sudden I’m so swimsuit daring after LONDRE made me feel like a supermodel in a cheeky bum—lol.)
This suit is made from 100% recycled polyester made from rPET yarn (no additional materials like elastane), so there is no stretch and it does not cling to the body like a traditional swimsuit. Because of this, I would categorize this as more of a lounge-wear bathing suit. Not ideal for romping in the sand or hanging 10 (read: your boobs will pop out), but uber chic for sitting by the pool and asking for margarita refills.
This is also a tall girl option because it comes with adjustable straps.
Pattern Village also:
- Offers UPF 50 sun protection.
- Is a lined suit, so it’s not see-through.
- Ships in a compostable outer with an FSC certified sticker and tissue paper.
- Plants one tree for every dressing gown purchased.
- Is manufactured in Brooklyn, NY.
- Uses fabric that’s tested PFAS-free and certified by Interteck.
This Organic Girl, May 2021